The aim of my business, is to help clients achieve their goals through effective Financial Planning.
How I help my clients?
Individual Financial Advice
- Providing peace of mind that their most important asset is protected (themselves).
- Helping plan for Education Fees, or to give their children a hand to get on the housing ladder.
- Guiding clients through retirement planning.
- Aiming to get a better return for my clients’ hard earned money.
- Helping my clients pass on their hard-earned money to their loved ones through inheritance tax planning.
Business Financial Advice
- Helping clients put their excess cash and profits to good use.
- Helping businesses adhere to Auto Enrolment Rules.
- Protecting the business against the loss of a key person due to ill health or death, to provide business continuity.
- Help with aspects of exit strategies.
With 20 years experience in the Financial Services Sector, I provide Wealth Management Solutions to individuals, families & SME’s.
As a Partner Practice of St. James’s Place Wealth Management, my emphasis is on maintaining a long-term relationship with my clients and to provide them with a source of trusted advice as their financial needs evolve over time.
I have recently been awarded the prestigious Chartered Financial Planner designation by the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII). This means I have satisfied rigorous criteria relating to professional qualifications & ethical good practice. It means you can be confident that you are dealing with one of the UK’s leading advisers, who is wholly committed to providing you with the best possible advice, service & support.
I provide a no obligation, initial financial review to start the process. If you would like to book a review, please contact me on 07432 510001 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Value of an investment with St. James’s Place will be directly linked to the performance